Here to help. Change is not easy, and you don’t have to do it alone.
As a compassionate and experienced therapist, my goal is to help you to begin finding solutions and to feel better, providing safe and affirming guidance in addressing concerns that might be related to:
- Family of Origin/Childhood relational trauma (such as emotional neglect, sexual/physical abuse)
- Anxiety and Depression
- Stress, Self-Esteem, Coping, Assertiveness
- Life Transitions and Adjustment Reactions
- Grief and Loss
- Relationship conflict and distress
My work with individuals makes use of an effective, research-based model of therapy, AEDP (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy). Research evidence demonstrates that AEDP is effective with reducing depression and a variety of psychological symptoms, negative thoughts, emotional dysregulation, interpersonal problems, as well as improving positive psychological functioning including self-compassion and a sense of well-being.
I am also a participating clinician in the AEDP Institute’s research study. Clients are seen short-term for 16-sessions- focused and targeted towards change, and asked to answer a short questionnaire on line after each session with an agreement for sessions to be videotaped. A substantially reduced fee is available if clients do not have insurance benefits. Please ask me if you think you or someone you know might be interested.
I also provide:
- AEDP Informed Therapy for Psychotherapists
- AEDP Informed Supervision for Clinicians (Individual/Group)